How do I return an item?
(2) An RA number must be issued within 7 days of delivery receipt.
(3) Please write the RA number clearly on the outside of the box.
(4) Return the item with your original invoice enclosed with the item. On the invoice, include the reason for your return and what you want done (size exchange, product exchange, refund).
(5) Returns without an RA number or after 7 days of delivery, will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
(6) To be accepted for return or exchange, ALL items must be returned in their original condition, in new, unworn, unsoiled, and undamaged, in its original packaging and in saleable condition.
(7) ALL returns must be returned to the Biker Chic Boutique address listed on the invoice, and must REQUIRE A SIGNATURE for proof of delivery. No Exceptions. Biker Chic Boutique will not be responsible or held liable for any returns that did not follow these requirements.
(1) ALL helmets must be returned in their original condition, in new, unworn, unsoiled, undamaged and in saleable condition to be accepted for return or exchange.
(2) NO helmet will be accepted that is returned having scuffs, scratches or any kind of marring to the surface of the helmet shell or any custom alterations of the artistry.
(3) Under no circumstance will a refund or credit be issued for a return that is considered “damaged” or not resalable. Any damaged helmets will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
(4) Customers are responsible for properly packaging, shipping and insuring their return to us. We are not responsible for items while in transit to us and HIGHLY RECOMMEND using a shipper with a tracking number and INSURANCE for the value of the item.
(5) Due to state mandates, there are
All returns are subject to our approval. Any return not meeting our return criteria will be returned to you at your expense. ALL Returns are inspected upon return to ensure that they meet all the conditions of the return policy. Any item not meeting the return conditions will be held for return to you at your expense.